5.0L Ford Coyote Racing Heads 11-14 (Pair) SALE - $ 3675
UCF Machineshop Racing Heads
5.0L Ford Coyote Heads 2011-14
with Race Porting and Polishing
plus Oversized Manley Valves
END OF SEASON SALE!!!
Sale prices valid for in stock heads only.
Total price includes refundable core charges.
$3,750– 5.0L heads (pair) On Sale for $3375
- $300 (Core charge $150x2 — *CORE CHARGES policy link below)
- Total online price
$4,050for heads and refundable core charge (excludes shipping+applicable taxes) Sale Total $3675 before s/h & tax
- * Shipping - $200 (Continental US) - pre-paid return tags included **
- Manley NexTek Springs and Titanium Retainers are an additional
$825On Sale for $742
*Please read about Core Charges in our FAQs.
** We include UPS return tags with your order on all items shipped within the Continental US. Shipping is pre-paid back to UCF Machine Shop. If you have questions please read our shipping policies or give us a call. Outside of Continental US, call prior for shipping quote.
All heads have had the following remanufacture operations completed:
• Completely disassembled, thoroughly chemically cleaned
• Cooling system pressure tested
• Camshaft bores and alignment checked
• Press in oil plugs upgraded to threaded plugs
• New manganese-bronze guides installed and honed to size, not just guide liners
• New Manley +1mm oversized intake and exhaust valves with Bead locs
• New Manley 7° machined steel Bead loc keepers. Stronger design than oem triple groove
• New Manley 7° steel retainers
• Resurface of the deck.
• Multi angle performance valve job with 5 angles and radius cut for improved flow
• Full race porting and polishing yielding significant gains
• Exhaust ports are matched to gaskets
• Intake airflow increased 20% @ .500” lift
• Exhaust airflow increased 35% @ .500” lift
• Set spring pressure, spring height, and stem height
• New Viton valve stem seals installed
• Head assembled without camshafts